Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Purrfect Coffee Card

Did you know I collect coffee themed stamps and dies?  Yep, one of my favorite themed cards to make and receive.  :)  So naturally I had to make a card for the current Art Impressions challenge which is Coffee!  :)  It has been a while since I made a card using kraft cardstock and brown ink.  Thought it might be a good time since well you know....coffee is brown.  (Wink.)  Looking through my Art Impressions stamps, I saw the sentiment "you're purrfect" and thought coffee AND cats....could be a cute combination.  :)  The coffee word bubble is from the Silhouette Design Store (#55671 Speech Bubbles).  I used the Crazy Cat Lady set by Art Impressions plus their Hot Java Mama set.

I'm off to have some coffee (might have to be iced in this heat though.  ;)  Remember to stay crafty!  :)


No comments: