Friday, May 10, 2019

Shaking Coffee Card

I'm playing with Ken Oliver Color Bursts again today.  I created the background with them.  As you have heard me say many times, I love doing funny cards.  So when I saw the fun sentiment by Stamplorations (which I won in a previous Coffee Lover's blog hop and you can see here) I knew which image I wanted to pair it with.  Isn't she a hoot?  She is "Sylvia" from my stash of Golden Oldies by Art Impressions (you can see her here.)
I used Sprectrum Noir alcohol markers to color the images.  I also used Glossy Accents to add details to the stamped image.  Added some jewels, a bow and BAM....another coffee themed card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  :)

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome color burst background on your humorous card!

Becca Yahrling said...

Oh, that is hysterical and fun!! Love your BG - I just bought a set of Color Burst but haven't found the courage to play with them yet. Way too busy with the coffee hop!! lol

~amy~ said...

LOL
Do you hear me laughing?
Such a fun card.

New Creations said...

Great fun here and made me smile!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great fun image and love the coloring.

Fikreta said...

its so great!

Billie A said...

Oh my gosh. Great card. Love the fun image.

tonyamaries said...

This is so much fun!

Hetty said...

Oh how fun is this card.
Great idea like this.