Sunday, May 19, 2019

Bees and Buying Presents Cards

It is all about crafty fun and all about two totally different themes.  Sometimes when I go in my craft cave, I have no idea what I will be working on .  Other days I know exactly.  :)  Today was a "no idea" day so I visited some challenge blogs looking for inspiration.  So the "Hapbee Birthday" is a result of my looking around different challenges.  My busy bees will be buzzing by:

Stamping Sensations (In An English Country Garden)
Allsorts Challenge (Happy Birthday)
Shopping Our Stash (May Flowers)
I wanted to join in at the Christmas Kickstart Challenge since their theme is "S Is For Snarky Christmas" this time around.  You know how I like to do funny cards.  ;)  Doesn't my vintage image look like she would buy her own Christmas present?  ;)  She is going to be joining these challenges:

Christmas Kickstart Challenge (S Is For Snarky Christmas)
Jingle Belles (Vintage or Retro Vibe)
Stinkin' Inkers Challenge (All Tied Up -- Use Twine, Ribbon or Fibers)

Thanks for stopping by.  Hope your weekend has been a good one.  We have had beautiful weather and I have been enjoying staying outside on the porch with the ceiling fans going and my nose stuck in a book.  :)  I read a whole book yesterday (make sure you read The Silent Patient...so good).  As always, stay crafty!!!



11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Beverly, your card is brilliant! I love that sentiment and yes, she does look like she'd have to buy her own gift, Jo x

Suze said...

What a great card. She definitely does look like she would say that. Thank you for joining in at CHNC with the Anything Christmas Goes Challenge and optional twist of Candy Canes.

SmilynStef said...

the holly bling on her headband is such a great touch ... love that vintage image ... thanks again for celebrating an Old-Fashioned Christmas with us at Jingle Belles.

brenda said...

A really pretty creation in bright sunny colours, it's lovely to see you at Allsorts 10th Birthday celebrations, thanks so much for joining in the fun. Thanks also for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations May challenge. Your Christmas card made me smile!

B x

Jane Willis said...

Hahaha, I really love that Christmas card, I can identify with the sentiment!

Marlies said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card with the cute bees and their hive. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

lauren bergold said...

HA!!!!!! that is hilarious and so totally fun. not to mention being a really wonderful addition to the "old fashioned xmas" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! :) :) :)

Ellibelle said...

Such beautiful projects and loving that fun sentiment on the first card, so perfect with all the little bees!
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts "Birthday" challenge and celebrating 10 years of challenges with us!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Joan said...

A pretty card and ideal for our English Country Garden challenge

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month


Joan

Brenda said...

Your card brought a smile to my face. Love the sentiment and the wonderful vintage feel. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x