Sunday, November 5, 2017

25 Days of Christmas Tags -- Ho Ho Ho Tag


I am participating in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags for the first time and I am SO excited!  If you are a newbie like me and want all the details, click here  I was inspired on day 4 by Kathy Schweinfurth's Ho Ho Ho tag.  I liked the traditional red and green colors plus the cute Santa and sentiment.
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps (and Santa die) -- Hampton Art
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Markers -- Staedtler
Tag Diecut -- Sizzix
Cardstock -- Recollections
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery



4 comments:

Lindsey said...

This is a great Santa! (I am always on the lookout for the perfect one...) Great take on Kathy's tag. Thanks for joining the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous Santa tag Beverley - bright and cheerful

Jerrie said...

Your santa makes me smile! He is so cheerful and festive! Nice job!

Jeanne J. said...

Awww! This is so fun! Traditional red and green and Ho Ho Santa himself!