Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Love You Anniversary Card


Have you tried a chalk marker in white?  I used one for the first time on this card and loved it!  I have tried all kinds of white pens through the years.  Some have worked reasonably well while others have not.  So I was especially happy to find out about white chalk pens.  I used a fine tip on this card to create all the stitch marks.  I'll be linking this card to the following challenges:

Casual Friday (Color Challenge -- Kraft & White)

Try It On Tuesday (Stitch It)

Addicted To Stamps And More (Make Your Mark)

Crafting By Designs (Anything Goes)

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps (and Matching Flowers Die) -- Casual Fridays  (Loving Thoughts Set)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Watermark)
Embossing Powder -- Clearsnap (White)
Cardstock -- Recollections
Diecut -- Sizzix
Label Maker & Clear Tape -- Dymo
White Drizzle Paint -- Mod Podge by Plaid Enterprises, Inc.
White Chalk Marker -- Uchida of America Corp.
Foam Tape -- Scotch/3M


9 comments:

Meggymay said...

A very beautiful stylish card for a special occasion.
Thank you for sharing it with us over at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Irit Shalom said...

What a perfect take of our CAS-ual Fridays color challenge! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love white on kraft

Joan said...

Lovely card with a great. Colour scheme

Thanks for joining us at TIOT challenge

Joan

Michelle W said...

Oh how I love this card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Margik said...

What a fabulous card and great design! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday.
Mar x

Lisa Mensing said...

So pretty! I love all the layers and die-cuts! Thanks for playing along CAS-ual Fridays.

Julie B said...

I love white on Kraft, this is very eye catching. I must remember to use my set of chalkboard markers, I always forget about them.
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining in at Crafting by Designs