Monday, June 1, 2015

Whaley Fun Stamp Set

There are new stamps at The Stamps of Life this month you are whaley going to love. Sorry for the pun but I couldn't resist. The set is whale2stamp and there is a matching die available for it too. I have one sample with the set but make sure you come back on June 7th to see four more whaley cute cards with the additional set release. Be sure to check out all the other pretty whale2stamp cards in the Stamps of Life gallery. Wish I could have shown them to you today but have to wait....but hey something to look forward to! :) The card below was created using the Sizzix Square Stand Ups die (658845). The cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon and jewel embellishment are by The Stamps of Life too.
 photo SOL June 2015 One.jpg
I'm shaking my head today as I can't believe it is already June 1st. This year is zooming by in a hurry. I'm having a great summer and hope you are too. Stop by again soon.

No comments: