Sunday, June 7, 2015

Patterns For Whales Stamp Set

 photo SOL June 2015 Three.jpg
Time for the new patterns4whales Stamps of Life stamp set I promised on June 1st. Don't you just love the polka dot whales? I created the water on the polka dot whale card using vellum. I colored it blue from behind and applied some glitter Mod Podge for "sparkle." I created a frame using a Sizzix Framelit rectangle die which adds a little interest too. :)
 photo SOL June 2015 Five.jpg
The set also has chevron whales...how fun is that? The patterned paper is by Stamps of Life too and the blue chevrons reminded me of "waves"....plus they matched the whales. The anchor is from a punch by EK Success which I purchases several months ago.
 photo SOL June 2015 Four.jpg
This card only used the sentiments from patterns4whales and the whale die. Again I used some white vellum and stamped the waves which are colored from behind. The patterned paper is by Stamps of Life. I used Sizzix Framelits oval dies to create the diecuts and frame (plus foam tape for added dimension).
 photo SOL June 2015 Two.jpg
Last but not least (and my favorite) is a card which used the sentiments only plus whale die. The patterned paper and the pretty pink jewel embellishments are by Stamps of Life too. The yellow doily is a die from Sizzix. Hope your day is going well. It is a beautiful hot day in northwest Alabama today. Perfect weather for escaping outside with a good book on the porch (which is where I'm headed).

No comments: