Saturday, June 1, 2013

The {Stamps} of Life June Release


I always look forward to June because it means school is out and I can enjoy spending time with my daughters.  :)  Course the first of a month is always exciting too because of a new stamp release from  The {Stamps} of Life.  This month's release is called lemonade2drink and perfect for making some fun summer cards. I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with this set but for more inspiration go check out the lemonade2drink gallery.  :)


Hope you had a great week.  I made my first road trip to Dallas, Texas this week which took 10 hours of driving.  My youngest daughter and I were visiting my oldest daughter in her new apartment.  We had a blast but alas the week went by too quickly (here comes a "mom sniff sniff").  :)  Thanks for stopping by....let's kick off the summer with these lemonade2drink cards.  I don't know about you but I'm ready for some homemade lemonade!!!  :)


No comments: