Monday, June 10, 2013

MFT Sketch Challenge Get Well Wishes Card

 photo MFTSketchChallengeGetWellCard.jpg
I did a card today for MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club sketch challenge.  This is my first time to
play in one their challenges but the sketch looked like fun so I gave it a go.  :)  I used Pure Innocence Poppy Set for my image and sentiment.  The patterned paper is by Jillibean Soup (Grandma's Lima Bean Soup Collection).  I used my Sizzix eClips for the circle diecuts and cardstock by Diecuts With A View.  The flowers are by Prima Marketing, and the brad is one by My Min'd Eye.  I used Copic markers to color my image.  I just love the Pure Innocence stamps by My Favorite Things.  Fun to color (I called it coloring for grown-ups!!!)  :)  They also remind me of my sweet daughters when they were growing up (sniff, sniff).  :)  Hope your Monday has been a good one.  I've been busy in my crafty room.  I'm going to be a guest designer in July for a stamp company (more on that later) so I've been working on my creations for that.  It is starting to feel like summer here (HOT and humid) so I'm happy to stay in the air conditioning and craft.  :)  

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Beverly. Such a sweet image and pretty colors. The flower with the brad looks lovely.