Monday, May 7, 2012

Little Kisses Mother's Day Card

Little Kiss Mother's Day Card
I managed to find a little time yesterday to craft. There were some fun challenges I wanted to participate in. It's funny how time goes sooo fast in my craft room but slower in other parts of the house (like the laundry room...wink).
Stampin' For The Weekend has a "4 layers" challenge and matting does not count. This one was hard for me but I "think" I got it right. :) Paper Sundae's challenge was to do a Mother's Day card. Paper Play's challenge was to use your stamps with pins and pearls. I used several items from Little Yellow Bicycle's Swoon collection on this card(patterned paper, cardstock stickers, stick pins, pearls and printed chipboard). The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts. The key diecut is by Sizzix (along with the white chipboard). The ribbons are by Diecuts With A View. Hope you like my little "masterpiece" for Mother's Day. :) Thanks for stopping by and happy Monday! :)

1 comment:

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow lovely card, fab layout detail and use of the pins, thanks for sharing with us at Paper play, hugs Liz xx