Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello Gorgeous Card

Hello Gorgeous Card
I have a new stamp set by Penny Black called "Hello Gorgeous" and it makes me feel like a kid again. Remember how we used to love drawing and coloring "clothes"....using our imagination that we were "designers?" :) Well this set is like being "young" again. :) I made this card for a pink and black challenge over at Charisma Cardz. I could not resist because pink and black are probably my favorite color combo. Pink and black always looks so striking together. The patterned papers are by Diecuts With A View. I used a oval Sizzix Framelit to trim the sentiment shape. Those large pink jewels are by Glitz Designs. Will close as I am headed for a nap. I stayed up way too late working last night and it has caught up with me. It is clouding up and looking like rain....oh, the perfect time to settle down for pleasant "rest period." :) Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tres chic!

I remember being a 'designer'too,weirdly enough all the dresses i 'designed' were pink lol!

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week,best of luck!

Leah l'Orange said...

i'm with you on the pink and black thing, and i seem to always lean toward the retro '80s combo of FUSCHIA and black. love it! your card is super fun and appeals to that '80s kid in me (and fashion plates, to boot!). thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma Galz! xo

Usman Hadi said...

Dare Disagree!Try to come out of pink and the adjoining stuff!
Plastic Card Printing

Usman Hadi said...

Will you try these designs on the Scratch Card ?