Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thanks For Your Friendship Card

Thanks For Your Friendship Card
The Pink Elephant has a butterflies challenge while Stampin' For The Weekend
has a anything goes challenge. I used some papers and brad by Echo Park Paper Company (This and That/Grace Collection). The stamps are by Unity Stamp Company with brown ink by Clearsnap. The spiral notebook page was done with my Sizzix eClips (Basic Shapes design cartridge). I used my all time favorite Martha Stewart punch (the little butterfly). Throw in some jewels and baker's twine and there you have a quick and easy card. It's spring break time at my house. Last week my oldest daughter that's in college had hers and this week it is younger daughter's turn. We went to the Memphis Zoo Saturday for a fun day. Sleeping late and doing what we want, when we want this week. :) Planning an outing to see "The Hunger Games" later in the week. (That's my youngest daughter's favorite book series. She went to see it opening night but wants to see it again.) I've read two of the series and have to confess I'm looking forward to seeing the movie too. :) Thanks for stopping by and have a fun Tuesday!

No comments: