Friday, March 9, 2012

Fluttering By Birthday Card

Two Butterflies Birthday Card
Sharing a quick card I did for two different challenge sites. First, the
Cupcake Crafts Challenge is to create using red and yellow as your main colors. Then the new Casual Fridays challenge is called "for sentimental reasons" (sentiment is to be focal point). I used a new stamp and matching die set by Sizzix for this one. The embossing folder is by Sizzix too. I love the way this card turned out. It's bright and cheerful which is a good thing for a birthday card. :) I colored the butterfly images with alcohol ink markers and then dotted them. I have also posted this one at 52 Card Pickup. :) All right I can head to bed now...I'm pooped from cleaning my craft room plus visiting my mom and then grocery shopping. Thanks for stopping by and TGIF! :)

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Love the contrast of the colors, Beverly! Beautifully done! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Bev, fab embossing and such a lovely design! Thanks for joining in our red and yellow challenge at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Michele Gross said...

So happy and fun :) Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

having a {me} day said...

WOW! This is so stunning! Fabulous use of the red & yellow combo! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley