Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Single Layer Card

Single Layer Bird Card
The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week is for a "single layer card." I sorta scratched my head on this one and I hope my card "passes." :) The rubber stamps are by Unity Stamp Company. I used some blue rhinestones by KaiserCraft and an arrow diecut by Sizzix.
Has your day seemed like a different one? All day it has seemed like Monday but it is Tuesday! That's what the 4th of July did I guess. I had such fun yesterday with all the 4th activities that it has been hard getting back in the swing of things (like loads and loads of laundry....ugh!) My oldest daughter called a few minutes ago and volunteered to bring dinner home tonight though so no cooking! Anytime I can get out of the kitchen (especially in the summer) is a GOOD thing! Wink! :) Maybe tomorrow will seem like a "real" day. Thanks for dropping by and visit again soon. :)

3 comments:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

I love this - great images & cool graphic look. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

Shelly said...

A really interesting card for our single layer challenge, fab images! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, Shelly ;)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Bev, what a fantastic single layer card. I love the image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x