Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Boy Card

Birthday Boy Card
Cute Card Thursday
has a pin and pearls challenge going on. I love to see cards with pins but I always have a hard time using them. :) I just used some plain straight pins stuck in the ribbon. The patterned paper and cardstock are by We R Memory Keepers. I used a Sizzix die to cut the felt border plus a Sizzix embossing folder for the numbers at the bottom. The vellum words and clear sentiment sticker are by Diecuts With A View. The pretty yellow flower is by Prima Marketing.
Hope your Saturday was a good one. After a busy morning of cleaning house and catching up the laundry (plus ironing), I spent a relaxing afternoon at the pool with my husband. :) I fixed the family a big pot of speghetti with salad and hot garlic bread for dinner plus a wonderful carrot cake triffle for dessert. We then went back outside and sit on the front porch til nine o'clock. I love, love, love staying outside this time of year. :) I am listening to thunder now though as I type this so I guess I came in just in the nick of time. :) We could use some rain as everything is very dry. Stop by again soon. :)

1 comment:

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours and the yellow flower.

Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
hugs
Vanja