Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Joys of the Season Card

I am scrambling around doing my many "elf" duties before Christmas.  Did baking and wrapping today but I also managed to slip into my craft room to relax and make a card....shhh, don't tell Santa.  Wink!  I wanted to join the color challenge at Newton's Nook plus a couple of other fun challenges.  The green snowflake background was done with a Newton's Nook snowflake stencil and white texture paste.  I die cut it with an older die from my stash.  I used a new stamp set from Newton's Nook called Holiday Haul.  It was a lot of fun to color with alcohol markers.  I'm going to link this one up at:



That's it for me today.  I better get back to my "elf" duties or I won't be ready for the big day!


 

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Happy elfing! Glad you snuck in some card making time... This one is a beauty. Thanks for linking up at Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

Danni said...

What a fun holiday card! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

Amy said...

Your card is beautiful! I love your green background with the snowflake stencil! I also love your matching envelope! Thank you so much for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Such a sweet card, Beverly! I love the background you created for the truck! Thanks for playing along with the Inky Paws Challenge! Inky hugs, Crystal

Indy's Designs said...

Love your green background and all those beautiful snowflakes! A great background for the vintage truck filled with all those goodies! So glad you shared with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie