Sunday, June 12, 2022

Ombre Christmas Card

Don't faint but I have not been in my craft room in over a week!  It's not that I didn't want to either.  (Wink!)
I've been too busy with summer activities plus unexpected overnight guest (which meant extra cleaning and cooking).  Finally managed crafty (or should I say therapy) time and created a card for the current Jingle Belles Ombre' Wonderland challenge.  I have to confess the Ombre challenge gave me a hard time!  I finally dug around in my box of paint chips from various stores and found a pretty one in greens.  I was lucky and had two of these so I could die cut the squares plus the wavy die cut borders.  I also found the clear Christmas sentiment stickers in my stash (are a Hobby Lobby brand package).  So BAM, I had a card done quickly and one less to worry about when Christmas rolls around.  Hope your day is going well and thanks for stopping by.  Remember to stay crafty plus get outside to enjoy these pretty summer days!  :)


 

2 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i have to confess that this challenge really made me stop and think as well, then once i got my head around it, i had a lot of fun. it looks like you did too... kinda making me kick myself that i didn't think of paint chips bc this is a BRILLIANT (& beautiful!) card! thanks for joining our OMBRE fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

SmilynStef said...

paint chip perfection ... so very glad you joined our Ombré Wonderland at Jingle Belles.