Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hello Spring Card

Do you know what is fun about having a daughter who likes to make cards too?  She lets you borrow and use her new stamps!  My youngest daughter in the last year has really gotten into card making.  I'm happy she has discovered this fun hobby.  I've always shared my supplies with her so now it is turn to share with me.  (Wink.)  I had fun using her new set by Hero Arts and Reverse Confetti.  I'm going to link it up at the following challenges:





Thanks for stopping by and remember to be kind and take care of each other.




 

4 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a lovely card. Nice to use new supplies! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Shona Chambers said...

This matching our photo so perfectly with the colours you chose. Love the dry embossing, desperately want to touch it and the different detail stamps for the flowers add so much interest too. Its a fantastic card and I'm so happy you joined us at TIME OUT!

Kim Heggins said...

This is simply adorable!!! Love your sweet flowers, just beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

Nonni said...

How beautiful! Your card totally reflects our photo and I love the trendy looking products you used. Thank you for joining us at Time Out!