Saturday, October 10, 2020

Jack O'Lantern Halloween Card

What is Halloween without at least one card with a "jack 'o lantern" on it?  I have been having fun making Halloween cards the last few weeks.  Halloween cards are my all time favorite to make.    There is  something about using bold colors and playing with ghosts, witches and pumpkin images that gets me in my craft room losing track of time. (Which is a good thing these days since "staying at home" is pretty much required if you want to stay safe from covid-19.)  ;)  I'm linking this grinning pumpkin up at:









 

1 comment:

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, such a sweet Halloween card. That pumpkin just makes me happy! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!