Saturday, September 21, 2019

Dragonfly Smiles Card

I couldn't resist doing another dragonfly card for CASology.  I have seen the most dragonflies this summer while hanging out at our pool.  One almost gave me a heart attack when it dive bombed into my hair.  :)  So since summer is winding down and fall is upon us, I thought I would pay tribute to these beautiful creatures.  I used the Crafter's Companion Foil Press to create the frame (Gemini Foilpress Papercraft Foil in Turquoise).  The shine in the foiled frame is not showing up well in my photo but pretty "in person."  I also used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on the stamped wings of the dragonflies.  The stamps are from my stash (dragonfly byHampton Art/Graphic 45 and sentiment by Altenew).  These dragonflies will be flying by:






Thanks for dropping by.  Remember to stay crafty and if something dive bombs into your hair hopefully it is just a dragonfly (or tell yourself that anyway).  ;)

5 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

So lovely, Bev! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

missgailly said...

Love that dragonfly on your beautiful card. Thanks for playing along at Use Your Stuff - Gail

Jen Brum said...

What a sweet card! Love those little dragonflies! Pretty colour! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty frame and I love the dragonflies! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Nancy said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!