Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cup O' Joe Holiday Card


The Coffee Lover's Winter Blog Hop is inspiring me to hide out in my craft room.  Who wants to decorate, wrap, or cook for Christmas when you can be making coffee cards?  :)  (Course my bunch would vote for decorating, wrapping and cooking....snicker).  Don't worry family, it will get done.....eventually. (Wink.)  One of my favorite color combos is black, white and red.  I'm creating for fun (and necessity cause I still need more Christmas cards).  This stamp image by Technique Junkies (Christmas Kitty) cracks me up each time I use it since it looks like my cat (except my cat doesn't usually wear a Santa hat).  ;)    This playful kitty will be linking up at:

Time Out Challenges (Black and White + 1 Other Color)


11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Bev! So happy to stop by this morning... I, too, adore this classic color combo at Christmas - and your adorable cat! I'm also happy to see you've used that classic Oh frappe set - Julie is the best!
=]

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun, that guys facial expression is priceless...looks great with the black white and red.
I gotta tell you my 'wrap station'...aka dining room table is getting tons of gifts piled onto it that need to be wrapped, my cards are waiting to be addressed and written inside...

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Such a lot of fun! Great coffee card!

Anita in France said...

That is a fabulous kitty, Bev ... and rather handsome with his Santa hat ... so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

What an adorable kitty and I love the card design also.

Billie A said...

Cute image and fun sentiment

Laura S. said...

Awe, cute card, i love the little kitty cat!

Hetty said...

That is such a great design! Wonderfully creative card you came up with.

Karen L K said...

So cute and that is a nice color combination!

Fikreta said...

its to cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

Aw, this is really cute Bev.