Tuesday, November 13, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags -- Rudolph Tag


This is day 13 at 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  Today I was inspired by Latisha Yoast and her reindeer tag.  I loved her green watercolored background and the touch of patterned paper around the edges of her tag.  I used a snow stencil and some Distress Oxide ink to create my tag background.  I then inked it up with a Versamark ink pad and heat embossed some Frosted Crystal on top.  The stamp images are by Darcie's.  I managed to create my tag after a long day at the office by hiding in my craft room about an hour when I got home.  This is a fast post as my bunch is wanting something hot to eat.  It has finally turned COLD here and that demands something warm for dinner.  :)  My Rudolph tag is linking up at:

Stamping Sensations (Get Ready For Christmas)
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge (Anything Christmas Goes)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute background, adorable reindeer and the best sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I absolutely love this cute tag of yours!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Dora said...

Lovely tag with the cute rendeer.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month

Susan Renshaw said...

So cute! Love the sentiment!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!