Saturday, October 6, 2018

World Card Making Day Card Three -- Hugs Card

Happy World Card Making Day!!!!  I'm enjoying being in my craft room on my favorite holiday!  :)  This card is for Winnie and Walter's WCD Black and White Background Challenge.  I used a stencil and black ink to create my background.  The stamped image and sentiments are by Winnie and Walter and can be found here.  The word die "hugs" is by Winnie and Walter too and can be found here.  Thanks for stopping by and keep checking back.....I am still "celebrating" World Card Making Day!  ;)
My sweet dogs are going to be linking up at these challenges:
Sweet Stampin' -- Use A Stencil
Crazy 4 Challenges -- Let's Make A Card
Sunny Day Crafting -- Always ANIMALS
Little Red Wagon -- Use A Stencil
Simon Says Stamp Blog -- Show Your WCD Cards


1 comment:

Imke said...

Another cutie Card ! I like the b/w colors ! Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE