Sunday, September 16, 2018

Happy Trails To You Card


I'm joining in for my first Sugarpea Designs Challenge.  I chose the sketch in the Mix It Up Challenge #47.  I colored the image with alcohol markers and used some clear glaze on the camper "windows."  I have the perfect friends to send this one to who are going camping next weekend in their new travel trailer.  :)  I'll send them off with some "happy mail."  My colorful camper wants to join in at these fun challenges: 

Sugarpea Design Challenge # 47 (see below)
Cute Card Thursday (Dies and Punches)
Southern Girls Challenge (Tag!!!! You're It)




CARD RECIPE:
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Patterned Paper -- My Mind's Eye
Tag Diecut -- Sizzix
Twine -- The Twinery
Sequins -- MultiCraft Imports, Inc.
Clear Glaze -- Glossy Accents by Ranger

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope your week is a good one.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Such a sweet tag :D ...and the Gingham adds just the right amount of interest to the layering. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Kerin said...

This is too cute! Love your take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us this month at SugarPea Designs!