Monday, August 13, 2018

A Note of Thanks Card

After doing my early morning walk (to beat the heat), I felt like creating a card!  It was the first time in a while because this summer has been a busy one.  Plus it has a hot one which seems to drain my creative mojo.   I did want to enter the fun challenge at Cupcake Inspirations though because it reminded me of a new stamp set I had by Sugarpea Designs called Class Act.   I'll also enter it at Send A Smile 4 Kids where the theme is Anything Goes.  Thanks for stopping by and remember to stay cool (which means you have to get up pretty early here if you want to go outside....wink).  ;)

Card Recipe:
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Wicked Black)
Markers -- Copic and Spectrum Noir
Word Die Cut -- Silhouette Design Store (Thanks by Echo Park)
Cardstock -- Recollections
Baker's Twine -- The Twinery
Pop Dot -- All Night Media



No comments: