Saturday, June 24, 2017

Humorous Depresso Coffee Card

If anyone asks me what my favorite kind of card to make is, I always say funny! I love taking a humorous sentiment and putting it with a vintage image. I recently got a package of paperdolls by Tim Holtz and couldn't wait to use them on a funny card. I am joining in on the fun at the Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop with this card. I used the sketch (see below) only too at Fusion Challenge.
CARD RECIPE:
Stamps -- Riley & Company (RWD-312 Sentiment and RWD-356 Image)
Ink Pad -- Clearsnap (Mudslide)
Vintage Paperdoll -- Tim Holtz idea-ology (TH93555)
Embossing Folder -- Darice
Brown Drizzle Paint -- Mod Podge by Plaid Enterprises
Cardstock -- Recollections

13 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Wow!! Great card! Love the vintage and shabby chic feel!

Echo said...

Love this vintage style card!

~amy~ said...

So fun, love the vintage theme with the fun sentiment.

Heidi said...

Love the fun sentiment and the gorgeous vintage lady!

Hetty said...

Such a fun card and love the monochromatic way you made it.
Lovely vintage coffee color.

Becca Yahrling said...

Such a fun card! So true sentiment.

Shelly said...

Heehee...fabulous card!

Linda Callahan said...

This is such fun! Terrific card! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Verna Angerhofer said...

hahaa! Great sentiment and I love the vintage design.

Cynthia Cole said...

So true, so true. Love this card!

Lisa said...

Awesome! Love the vintage image and awesome embossed background!

Helen F. said...

Ha! Funny vintage coffee card!