Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Cardmaking Day Sketch Challenge Card

Hello Bicycles Card
Sharing another card I did this afternoon for World Cardmaking Day. This card is based on a sketch challenge at Ellen Hutson's Classroom Blog. I used stamps by Hero Arts (the bicycle and typewriter alphabet) with matching Sizzix Framelits to cut the shapes (bicycle and pennants). The papers are by Little Yellow Bicycle. The large diecut is also by Sizzix. I used a chevron embossing folder by Sizzix. I finished it off with white brads. Easy peasy...the best kind.
My hubby surprised me this afternoon by taking me to a movie. We went to see the new Clint Eastwood movie "Trouble With The Curve." I didn't have the heart to tell him I would rather stay home and make cards.....He didn't know it was a cardmaking holiday. Wink. :)

No comments: