Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hampton Art Well Dressed Card

Well Dressed Card Do you ever see a stamp and know you HAVE to have it? I call it "stamp love at first sight." (Snicker.) :) This was the case when I saw the Fashionista stamp by Hampton Art on this card. I also have a "thing" for putting funny sentiments with vintage images. City Crafter's Challenge this week is called "Hats Off To You" (creation has to have a hat image or the word "hat" or both). So this stamp was perfect for it. The Pink Elephant is also doing a "Clean and Simple" challenge so I kept my card clean and simple (and you know me....quick and easy). :) I used a glitter frame by Diecuts With A View from their new Tres Chic Collection. I heat embossed the image on it with black embossing powder. I created the sentiment with my Dymo label maker which I probably use too much?....Nah, I love it. :) Popped a pretty jewel at the top by Prima Marketing and there you have my "stressed, depressed but well dressed" card. :) Had a eye doctor appointment plus grocery shopping and lots of errands today. The weather was so pretty I had to break down and buy a couple of "flowers" (and even a "new" flower pot....Shhhh, don't tell hubby since I have way too many flower pots ....but who could resist a zebra striped one? Certainly not me.) Wink. :) I have a feeling I'll be getting my hands dirty tomorrow planting. :)

5 comments:

Ros said...

Fabulous!!! Love it ... Just perfect for the challenge ... Thank you for playing along with us at CCCB

Linda Breedlove said...

Oh, your card is just fabulous... what a terrific stamp... love it!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is a wonderful project, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!
hey, there is a grab box up for grab, please come check it out - http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

They look so good in those hats. What a great card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Sooo FAB! Perfect for our challenge! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!