Friday, February 17, 2012

Grad Card

Grad World Card
Creative Card Crew blog has a masculine card challenge going on this week. I created what I hope is a masculine graduation card. :) My stamped image is by Market Street Stamps and stamped with red, green and blue inks. I used a Sizzix circle framelit to cut the shapes out. I typed the John Updike quote on my computer and printed it out. The small round brads are by Hot Off The Press.
So do you have fun plans for the weekend? I'm planning a relaxing and slow one. I went to the grocery store today and stocked up so I could have a "stay in my jammies" Saturday. :) We'll see if it happens though cause usually when I plan them....they don't happen. :)

1 comment:

Emily Leiphart said...

Great card, Bev! I love how you used that stamp. Thanks so much for stopping by during the Paper Smooches Blog Hop!