Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Photo-Synthesis Blog

There is a new challenge blog coming. It is called The Photo-Synthesis Challenge and the first challenge will begin August 2nd. It sounds like a fun new challenge blog (and you know how I love those.) :) There is a design team call out too so you might want to check that out. The cards I'm sharing today are for that call. There are some pretty photos posted and you are supposed to use those for your inspiration. I ended up doing a card for two of the photos. So without further ado, here are my entries for the the Photo-Synthesis design team call. :) Cross your fingers, toes and eyes (ouch) for me! :) Here are my cards based on this photo:
Photo-Synthesis DT Challenge Photo
Photo-Synthesis Three
This card features some pretty new stamps by Hampton Art that I recently got. The ribbon is some I found at Michael's. The brackets are a punch by The Paper Studio.
The red bow is from a package I found at Hobby Lobby and was my last one. I need to buy some of those...so handy. :)
Photo-Synthesis Two
I used the same set of stamps by Hampton Art on this one. It also has some pretty red flowers by Prima Marketing plus a border punch by EK Success.
Photo-Synthesis One
Again the same stamp set by Hampton Art plus I used the flower border punch by EK Success. (Love this punch!) :) Not sure where I found this smaller striped ribbon. So what do you think....do my cards remind you of the photo? :)
Now for the second photo that I made another entry for.
Photo-Synthesis DT Challenge Photo Two
Photo-Synthesis Four
This card has patterned papers by Cosmo Cricket (DeLovely Collection). The flowers are by Prima Marketing and the flower button brads are by Karen Foster Design. That's it for today. I hope you are staying cool. It's not that easy where I live these days. We had a little rain this afternoon while the sun was shining. I went outside and felt like I had been "hit" with the humidity and heat. We had takeout from Subway tonight. I just couldn't bring myself to turn on the stove/oven. Any excuse is a good one for not cooking in my book. Wink, wink. Thanks for stopping by and visit again soon.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hi Bev-- I'm glad you were able to get your photos linked up now! Thanks for joining the DT call!

Have a nice week,
--Kathryn

kramer_buffy said...

also, please after you send me your email, do remove my last post from your comments. thanks in advance,
-- dalis

kramer_buffy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.