Saturday, June 12, 2010

Live In The Heart Of Others Card

Sympathy Three
The new Charisma Cardz challenge is to have dots and stripes on your creation. I was looking at my new papers by BoBunny from their Peacock Lane collection and found just the right mix. The Peacock Lane colors are teal, purple and chartreuse plus I found a dotted and a stripe. Course that means it was fate for me to do the Charisma Cardz challenge. (Inserting a BIG wink here.) :) I used a circular paper from the note/worthy booklet too. The stamped sentiment and ink color are by Stampin'Up!. The flower is by Prima Marketing and the brad is Basic Grey. My bunch are off to see Carrie Underwood in concert tonight. I'm sure they will have a fun time. I'm not much of a country music fan so a quiet night making cards, watching movies, reading, etc. sounded better to me. :) That has to be a sure sign of getting old. :) Now if it had been The Eagles, Rob Thomas, etc. etc., it would have been a different story. :) Thanks for stopping by and visit again soon.

1 comment:

Vee said...

Fabulous card, love the beautiful colours and the lovely sentiment. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee