Friday, February 12, 2010

Vintage "Male" Birthday Card

Vintage Male Birthday
The challenge at Charisma Cardz is do a project with a "male" theme. I had some new papers by Graphic 45 that I thought would be perfect for this challenge. The papers are from the "A Proper Gentleman" collecton. I also used a Martha Stewart border punch, a Sizzix butterfly diecut, and some EK Sucess black diamond shaped rhinestones.
You won't believe how I spent my Friday night (and not because I wanted to either). I ended up cleaning my double ovens because I had a terrible accident in one of them tonight. The ovens are self-cleaning but I did them the "old" fashioned way. Used some foaming oven cleaner which actually worked pretty well. :) Course the whole process took over two hours but am going to bed feeling like I accomplished a lot. :) Hope you are staying warm....the snow "missed" us but there is more in the forecast for Monday. Have a fun weekend (don't recommend cleaning your oven for that though.) :)

No comments: