Thursday, January 7, 2010

You're So Sweet Card

Sweet Card
The current challenge at Kitchen Sink Stamps is to have some sewing on your creation. Luckily my sewing machine is out on my craft table at present. :) I bought my machine about four years ago strickly for paper crafting. I don't think it would know what to do with fabric (or maybe I should say the owner of it wouldn't). :) This card features an image by Lunagirl (from their Butterfly images CD). The rubber stamp sentiment is by Hampton Art. The border is a punch by Martha Stewart. The sticker is by K&Co., the bird badge is by Archix Studios, and the flowers by Prima and KaiserCraft. Hope you like my "cold" weather crafting. :)

2 comments:

A.J said...

What a cute card, I must say I love the little bird badge, very nice touch.!

Lynette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.