Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What A Hoot Card

Blue Owl Card
2 Sketches 4 You has an interesting sketch to play with this week. When I first saw it, I had to "think" a while about what I wanted to use on it. Was looking thru my clear stamp sets and saw the branches with this Hampton Art Owl set. Thought they would be perfect for the two strips on the sketch. :) The ink pads are by Clearsnap in their Vivid colors (Brown, Turquoise, and Wild Lime). I rubbed some chalks over the leaves after stamping. All the white detail work is the Inkssentials White Gel pen by Ranger. The small flowers are by Prima Marketing and the little white brads are by The Paper Studio.

Hope you had a nice Wednesday and Veteran's Day. I am so thankful for the men and woman that sacrifice so that we can live the way we do.

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

{PurpleD} said...

This card is a hoot! So much fun!

dstandard said...

too too cute!

Kathy Martin said...

Hee Hee! So cute! :) Kathy

Lea L. said...

This is so cute...loving those stamps!! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Unknown said...

so cute Beverly - LOVE the texture and the bright fun colors
Hugs
K