Saturday, May 4, 2013

Cheers Birthday Card

Case 139 Card
I have never "played" at the Case Study Challenge Blog and decided it was about time. Wink. :) So here is my take on Case 139. I just got the cutest package of frog rub-ons by Royal Brush which is the image on my card. The patterned paper is by Jillibean Soup. The flower is by Basic Grey and the label sentiments were done with the Dymo Caption Maker but the tape is from a K&Co. package. The scalloped circle was done with a Sizzix Framelit. Easy peasy but FUN. :) So "cheers" and have a happy weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Hee! I love that frog! Adorable!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a FUN Card!! I LOVE your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeek! Look at that cute little frog! He's colored beautifully and screams FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, fun card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete